ONLINE STORE WWW.INPEAK.PL
- This Return Policy applies to the inpeak.pl Online Store (“Online Store”).
- The Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring any costs, except for those provided for by law, within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the purchased product (“Statutory right of withdrawal “). The provisions of this Return Policy also apply to the Entrepreneur – Consumer, who declares that he exercises the right to withdraw from the contract pursuant to art. 38a of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, as amended), because he concluded a contract directly related to his business, and the contract itself is not of a professional nature.
- To meet the deadline, it is enough for the Consumer or Entrepreneur – Consumer to submit a statement to the Seller before its expiry. Consumer or Entrepreneur – The consumer may submit any unequivocal statement in which he will inform about his withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement may be submitted, for example, in the following forms:
- in writing to the following address: INPEAK S.C., ul. Lotnicza 139, 54-132 Wrocław, POLAND;
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- Consumer and Entrepreneur – The consumer may use the Return Form template, but there is no such obligation.
- The period for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement starts from the day the products are taken over by the Consumer, Entrepreneur – Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier (attorney), and in the case of a Sales Agreement that includes many products that are delivered separately, in batches. or in parts – from taking possession of the last product, batch or part.
- Consumer and Entrepreneur – The consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement, return the product to the Seller. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the product before its expiry. The consumer may return the product to the following address: INPEAK S.C., ul. Lotnicza 139, 54-132 Wrocław, POLAND;
- Consumer and Entrepreneur – The consumer should secure the returned product in such a way that it is not damaged during transport.
- In the event of an effective withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s or Entrepreneur-Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of product delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the Customer’s choice a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store). We may refrain from sending a refund until we collect the returned goods or send us a confirmation of postage.
- If the Consumer or the Entrepreneur – Consumer uses the statutory right of withdrawal, the Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless he has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for him.
- If the Consumer or Entrepreneur – Consumer uses the statutory right of withdrawal, the Consumer or Entrepreneur – the Consumer is responsible for the reduction of the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product or in connection with improper care of the product or improper packaging of the product during its return to the Seller. The responsibility of the Consumer or Entrepreneur – Consumer may include, in particular, the inability to sell the product as a full-value product, the costs of re-placing tags and security elements on the product, as well as the costs of restoring the Product to a state that allows it to be re-sold in the Online Store, including costs of product testing by a specialist and the costs of removing defects found as a result of such testing (to the extent that these defects result from the consumer’s use of the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning).
- The statutory right of withdrawal is not available to the Consumer and Entrepreneur – Consumer in the case of:
- exceeding the statutory deadline of 14 days to inform the Seller about the will to withdraw from the sales contract;
- when the subject of the sales contract is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- when the subject of the sales contract is a product that was in sealed packaging, the opening of which makes it impossible to return for health and / or hygienic reasons.
- This Return Policy is an integral part of the Online Store Regulations and comes into force on September 24, 2021.