TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE "BLACK WEEK 2022" PROMOTION
- The organiser of the Promotion BLACK WEEK 2022 is the company Inpeak Spółka Cywilna Dawid Markiel Marcin Kawalec with its registered office in Wrocław 52-336 at Zabrodzka Street 40/2, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8992809630.
- The Promotion shall run from 21.11.2022 to 29.11.2022 until 23:59.
- The promotion is valid only in the online shop www.inpeak.pl.
- Participation in the promotion is voluntary.
Terms and conditions of the promotion
- The subject of the promotion covered by these terms and conditions is a 20% or 10% discount on the purchase of selected products.
- The promotion is valid for selected products only.
- The number of products covered by the promotion is limited.
- The discount applies to the product price valid at the time of placing the order.
- The discount is calculated automatically when the products are added to the cart, provided that the purchased goods meet the conditions for the discount.
- The Participant in the Promotion making a purchase through the online shop shall be entitled to withdraw, in accordance with separate regulations from the product sales agreement. A partial or complete withdrawal from the agreement by the Participant may result in the loss of discounts or privileges granted to the Participant for participation in the Promotion.
- In case of purchasing Custom version of the product, the lead time is 2-3 working days,
- Custom version of the order is possible until 31.12.2022, however, the seller reserves the right to pay for the order up to 7 working days from placing the order and delivering the item on which the service is to be performed until 20.12.2022 at the latest.
- The discount does not combine with other vouchers and discount codes available in the online shop.
- The discount is not exchangeable for cash or other equivalents.
- Each participant taking part in the promotion declares that he or she has read the terms and conditions and does not raise any objections to them. Taking advantage of the promotion is tantamount to acceptance of the regulations.
- The terms and conditions of the promotion are available at inpeak.pl.
Personal data protection
- Participants’ personal data shall be processed in order to carry out the promotion described in these rules. The administrator of Participants’ personal data is Inpeak Spółka Cywilna Dawid Markiel Marcin Kawalec based in Wrocław at Zabrodzka Street 40/2, NIP: 8992809630.
- In other respects, for the processing of personal data of Participants for the purposes of the promotion, the Rules for the processing of personal data when using the website www.inpeak.pl shall apply, which are available at https://www.inpeak.pl/en/privacy-policy/.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participant agrees to the terms of the Promotion as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Relevant regulations of the Civil Code shall apply to matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions. Any disputes arising from the performance of the obligations connected with this Promotion shall be settled by the competent Common Court.
- All complaints regarding the Promotion shall be considered within 14 days from the date of their submission.
- the Organiser reserves the right to change the provisions of these Regulations for important reasons, in particular for technical and organisational reasons.