- Communication: ANT+, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Power supply: 1x CR2032 battery
- Battery life: max. 200 hours
- Measurement accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: serial weight of the left arm + 10g
- Housing tightness: IP67
- Measuring range: 0 – 2000 [watt]
- Cadence range: 20 – 200 [rpm]
- Working temperature: from -5 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Power [W]
- Cadence [RPM]
- Torque effectiveness (TE)[%]
- Pedal smoothness (PS) [%]
One-sided power meter mounted on your crank!
When you get here, you probably want your legs to give out more watts.
- Created in Poland – we sign this product ourselves
- Low price – one of the cheapest solutions on the market
- Accuracy – our R&D department does not compromise, faultlessness is what counts,
- Individual calibration – each of the power meters installed by us is individually calibrated,
- Active temperature compensation – temperature changes do not affect accuracy, the measurement adopts automatically,
- Durability – proven by hundreds of professional cyclists
After placing the order, you will send us the crank (we pay the courier both ways) to our headquarters in Poland. It is trivial, see how the whole process works:
Is my crank suitable for mounting a power meter?
99% YES, but you absolutely need to check it in the list of compatible cranks.
My crank is listed, but will this power meter fit my bike?
There is a simple test that will give you an answer quickly.
If you have additional questions, please visit our FAQ – technical support page