- Communication: ANT + PWR, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Power range: 0 – 2000 W
- Cadence range: 20 – 200 RPM
- Measurement accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: serial crank weight + 10g [L]
- Internal battery: LiPo rechargeable cell
- Battery life: up to 90 hours
- USB charger required: 5VDC, 1000mA (1A) [not included]
- Level of water resistance: IP67
- Working temperature: -5°C to +50°C
- Battery charging temperature: +5°C to +40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Power [W]
- Cadence [RPM]
- Torque effectiveness (TE)[%]
- Pedal smoothness (PS) [%]
- The POWERCRANK-E | SINGLE power meter installed on a bicycle crank.
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector, 2m.
- The card with device data and a PIN to access the mobile application.
- User’s manual.
- A set of stickers.
One-sided power meter mounted on your crank!
When you get here, you probably want your legs to give out more watts.
- Created in Poland – we sign this product ourselves
- Low price – one of the cheapest solutions on the market
- Accuracy – our R&D department does not compromise, faultlessness is what counts,
- Individual calibration – each of the power meters installed by us is individually calibrated,
- Active temperature compensation – temperature changes do not affect accuracy, the measurement adopts automatically,
- Durability – proven by hundreds of professional cyclists
After placing the order, you will send us the crank (we pay the courier both ways) to our headquarters in Poland. It is trivial, see how the whole process works:
Is my crank suitable for mounting a power meter?
99% YES, but you absolutely need to check it in the list of compatible cranks.
My crank is listed, but will this power meter fit my bike?
There is a simple test that will give you an answer quickly.
If you have additional questions, please visit our FAQ – technical support page